The funny thing is the first time I draw an Argonian, it looks pretty good. The second time it will look something like this:
Just 14 days to THE WALKING DEAD!! fourteen-days!!! We Can Do It!
So it's the Chinese New Year
And it’s the Year of the Dragon
Does that mean
the Dragon Age?
“We did a cover of a Danny Elfman song off of A Nightmare Before Christmas. We were all big fans of the movie, part of that cult fan base. So when we we’re approached by a company like Disney, it was weird. But it’s a song by a songwriter we know and love — it’s fucking Danny Elfman! So we thought let’s be a part of this. And it was awesome. That was a good thing… So, Disney was like “You guys did a great job with A Nightmare Before Christmas, we loved it, people loved it. We have another project we’d like you to be a part of. We want you to cover songs from High School Musical.” Needless to say, much to my daughter’s chagrin, it was something that’s obviously not us. It would just be awful.” —Tim McIlrath (via fuckyeahtimmcilrath)
- Dragon Age: Come on, baby. It's been a while. Let's go for a quick tussle.
- Me: Be quiet, I'm busy.
- Assassin's Creed: Yeah, Dragon Age. Shut up. She's playing with me.
- Call of Duty: Besides, she'll be playing me next.
- Dragon Age: No one's talking to you Call of Duty. You don't even have character interactions like I do, what are you doing here?
- Call of Duty: I have the ability to talk to *real* people. Can you do that? I didn't think so.
- Skyrim: Guys, she can play me *forever*. How many of you can say that?
- Batman: I'm new here. What's the big problem? She's already played me extensively.
- Dragon Age: Shut up! All of you! She loves me and only me!
- Wii: Can someone tell me what it's like to be played? I have three inches of dust on me. I just... I just want to remember what it feels like.
- Sims: It feels great! Especially when she rubs those sliders left and right, or when she customizes a counter top. Ooh, yeah.
- Homework: It's really dark in this bookbag.