robert has the best smile out of the whole avengers cast
I can’t hear you
over his glorious smile
are you sure
to play this game?
I am very sure
That this game
Is already lost
oh so we’re going pg-13 now?
hmm too bad robert
is lacking in that area
meanwhile Ruffalo fans are over here like
Come on now guys, they
OH MY GOD HAHAHA
Perfect re-worked quote is perfect.
- optimist: this glass is half full
- pessimist: this glass is half empty
- tumblr user: i'm offended
F is for Friends who don’t talk to you
U is for Ur alone
N is for Never having any plans at all, all I do is sit at home.
- Captain David Anderson: for teaching me to fight to the end
- Admiral Steven Hackett: for teaching me to always stay strong
- Major Kirrahe: for teaching me to hold the line
- Flight Lieutenant Jeff “Joker” Moreau: for teaching me to be great no matter what blocks my path
- The Enhanced Defense Intelligence (EDI): for teaching me to be brave when falling in love
- Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams: for teaching me to always stick with family
- Major Kaidan Alenko: for teaching me that we all have burdens, but we have to accept them
- Lieutenant Steve Cortez: for teaching me to let go of the past, even if it hurts
- Zaeed Massani: for teaching me to let go of grudges
- Specialist Samantha Traynor: for teaching me to always make use of what is provided
- Jacob Taylor: for teaching me to do the right thing, no matter the consequences
- Miranda Lawson: for teaching me that not everyone is perfect
- Jack: for teaching me that the cruelest person can seek a better life
- Tali Zorah vas Normandy: for teaching me that I will always have a home to where I can return
- Thane Krios: for teaching me to make the world a better place before I leave
- Kasumi Goto: for teaching me to help everyone in need, even if they aren’t my friends
- Commander Javik: for teaching me to always fulfill my duties
- Liara T’Soni: for teaching me to always assist my friends in any way when they need it
- James Vega: for teaching me to accept change even though I may not like it at first
- Legion: for teaching me that everyone has a soul and everyone counts
- Justicar Samara: for teaching me to sometimes bend the rules when necessary to save the people I love
- Urdnot Grunt: for teaching me that we may start out different from the rest, but we can still rise together and help each other
- Urdnot Wrex: for teaching me that even the most unexpected people can become a leader and save their own kind
- Professor Mordin Solus: for teaching me to not dwell on my mistakes, but do something to rectify that mistake, and turn it into something positive
- Garrus Vakarian: for teaching me to trust my heart, to always be there with my friends until the end, to never let the bad go unpunished, and never stop finding ways to help
- Commander Shepard: for teaching me to never give up, never stop fighting, never stop helping others, and never let fear compromise who I am. You are my role model, and you are my hero.
- Bioware: for giving me the best childhood one could have. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this game that you have made. The huge variety of characters each has their own personal story and a lesson, which comes along with it. Mass Effect has given me a new view on the world, a new perspective. This game became a part of me, the characters became my friends, and the Reapers became my enemies. I grew up with Garrus, Wrex, Liara, Tali, Joker, and the rest of the crew. They are some of the most inspirational people I have ever seen, and they came from a video game. Once again, I thank you for everything. Mass Effect has given me so much in my life, like a safe-haven for when I was alone, mad, or frustrated. I could play the game ten times over (which I have) and still love it (and I do).
- Thank you so much,